Executive coaching and networking events
River Cottage is a high-profile and well-established business with an unrivalled reputation in the fields of food and sustainability.
We run an expanding chain of restaurants and cookery schools and a private dining and events business.
The River Cottage chef team have a wealth of experience in operating a profitable business that lives by the values of sustainability, seasonality, provenance and locality.
We are proud of what we have achieved so far and would like the opportunity to share our knowledge and skills with professionals occupying senior roles within the catering and hospitality sectors.
In Spring 2013 we will be opening the Park Farm doors to host intimate coaching and networking events.
The events will include a five-course dinner, coaching sessions, cooking demonstrations and short seminars from a range of experts in food production and supply.
There are a number of events happening annually, the dates of which can be seen on our course calendar.
At a planned event, delegates will spend the sessions with senior individuals from across the catering and hospitality sectors.
We can also accommodate requests from business to hold bespoke events for their senior team.
Please contact the River Cottage Education team for more information regarding bespoke networking and coaching events.
Who are Executive Coaching and Networking Events for?
Examples of job roles that could benefit from this event include:
• Managing Directors
• Operation Directors
• Food Development Directors
• Executive Chefs
• Procurement Directors (food supply)
• Food Development Managers
• Food Training and Development Managers
• Chef Lecturers
What will you get from this event?
• Coaching on sustainable food procurement.
• Bite-sized seminars on product appreciation and product seasonality.
• Five course tasting menu.
• An insight into the River Cottage business model.
• Presentations from some key suppliers – how we make the relationships profitable.
• The opportunity to network with people occupying senior roles across the industry.
How much will it cost?
£350 per person – discounted rates available for bespoke bookings.
Facilities at River Cottage HQ
Every event is held in Hugh’s famous Park Farm, the UK's most-filmed farmhouse. Get directions to River Cottage HQ here.
Register for more information
To register for information about this programme send us your details below.