Think you can do better than Hugh and the gang? Show us your own brand of Hugh's 3 Good Things alchemy and you could win our biggest, best bundle of River Cottage goodies we've ever given away - worth over £2,000.
How to enter . . .
1) Watch Hugh's lamb recipe from Monday's show, above.
2) Next, have a go yourself. Of course Hugh used sweet tomatoes and tangy feta cheese while Axminster Canteen head chef Sam Rom used a crust almond crust and squash purée. Guest chef combined it with courgette and mint kebabs on the River Cottage HQ barbie.
3) Login to rivercottage.net. Not registered? You can join in seconds here.
4) Post your picture, or your YouTube video in the forum below. Make sure you let us know the three ingredients you have used and what you've done to make them so tasty.
5) Cross your fingers - Hugh will pick the one that impresses him next Monday. Each week he will select his favourite, and decide the overall winner at the end of the series.
6) Keep an eye out for next Monday's meaty challenge.
Good luck! Terms and conditions apply
• You can also enter this competition using beetroot as your main ingredient, from week one of the Hugh's 3 Good Things series. Full details here