There are no activities found for this member.
- RT @MidlandsCo_op: @rivercottage We love your @landshare #fruitshare campaigns! See how charity have used fruit from their allotments http:…
- RT @johnmushroom: My Black Pearl Porter started @rivercottage on Sunday coming along beautifully. Cheers to Mark @MightyHopBrewer http://t.…
- RT @BloomsburyCooks: Check you inboxes or click here link for a FRUIT-y competition from Hugh F-W, courtesy of @EmeraldSt…
- RT @RCChefsSchool: we have launched our Traineeship Programme! link
- RT @RCHQEvents: Book a ticket for dining with us this weekend and get a free bottle of our new beer! Just quote 'beer' when booking: http:/…
- RT @axcanteen: Hugh will be with us today 11-12 signing his new fruit book. Come along and get yours signed, great Xmas pressie!
- RT @axcanteen: The lovely @johnmushroom is here signing his book. link
- RT @axcanteen: Here is @eolappin who has come all the way from Dublin to meet @johnmushroom dedicated fan! link
- RT @RCHQEvents: RECIPE: Smoked pollock and spinach tart, perfect as part of a Christmas spread. #RCxmas link
- RT @LincsMont: Many thanks to all our crowd funder supporters who have helped us buy fruit trees for the garden #fruitshare... http://t.co…
- RT @BloomsburyCooks: Keep your eyes peeled for our great @rivercottage #Fruit competition in tomorrow's @EmeraldStreet!
- Listen again to @johnmushroom's breakfast cider chat with Radio 2's @achrisevans this morning: link
- John Wright's Booze tour stumbles into Axminster tonight - join us at @axcanteen for a chinwag with John over a bottle of River Cottage EPA!
- Get back to work chaps!! RT @GillMeller: @GelfAlderson Already on them fella! link
- RT @plymouthcanteen: Don't forget... River Cottage Festive Fayre this weekend @plymouthcanteen 11-4pm Sat & Sun. @rivercottage @RoyalWillia…
- Our guests are arriving at River Cottage HQ for today's Game course. Looking forward to a great day's cookery! link
- RT @crowdfunderuk: Amazing to see Grow Cook Share reach target over night link @DaphneLambert Amazing project. Thanks cro…
- RT @johnmushroom: Many thanks to @achrisevans for being gentle with me this morning @BBCRadio2
- RT @johnmushroom: So appropriate that I was sat in the bar @whitehartsom in Somerset for my Chris Evans cider chat this morning. Lovely pub!
- We had a great night @bristolcanteen last night, and tonight the Booze tour moves on to @axcanteen. Join us!
- Here's @johnmushroom walking @achrisevans through the art of cider making at @whitehartsom, his latest tour outpost: link
- Fancy brewing your own then? Grab a copy of John Wright's latest book, Booze, right here: link
- Listen to @johnmushroom with @achrisevans right now: link
- Familiar voice on Radio 2 right now? Brewmaster John Wright talking cider to Chris Evans! Tune in.
- RT @RCHQEvents: Friday and Saturday dining this weekend at HQ has just been added to our December offers page - don't miss out! http://t.co…
- RT @johnmushroom: @rivercottage Odd colour photo but these are all Wood Blewits. @GelfAlderson popped them in his sausage/tomato masterpiec…
- Hugh compares notes on the new River Cottage EPA in the farmhouse: link
- Our chef @GelfAlderson is cooking up a storm with @johnmushroom's blewits in the farmhouse kitchen: link
- RT @lambposts: @MarkDoc @GillMeller @rivercottage just because you're a strawberry blonde from a bottle
- RT @MarkDoc: @GillMeller there's no egg in the nest here my son, unlike that @lambposts ...he'll be having a weave soon I reckon @rivercott…
- RT @GillMeller: @MarkDoc @rivercottage hohoho, better to have some to cut than none at all!
- RT @MarkDoc: @rivercottage Is that @gillmeller growing his barnet like Ramsay? Cmon son...get thee downt'barbers
- Gardener Will has popped in to have a taster! link
- Now head chef @gillmeller's swung by the farmhouse, purely as part of the quality control process: link
- Here's @lambposts hosting @Skinnersbrewery and guests this afternoon: link
- Looking forward to lunch! link
- Mushroom man @johnmushroom has just discovered a bounty of wood blewits. "Best mushroom of the lot!" link
- We've put our marketing team on one day's gardening leave after yesterday's performance!!! #sorryagainfolks link
- Here's Steve Skinner of @Skinnersbrewery treating Hugh to an early tipple at River Cottage HQ. Cheers! link
- Today Hugh welcomes @Skinnersbrewery to River Cottage HQ to celebrate the launch of our new hand-crafted beer: link
- RT @Alex22cash: @BakingBachelor They apologised yesterday & admitted the mistake. Was very impressed they did, well done to them @ginandtin…
- CHRISTMAS: with 3 weeks to go, check out this lovely recipe from @TyrrellChef for sausage rolls #yum #RCxmas > link
- RT @SophWrites: On way to @rivercottage for launch of their @Skinnersbrewery beer featuring @Britishhops !
- For all who missed it earlier... we're getting some stick about today's email and rightly so. We've learned our lesson and we're sorry.
- @LaurenRCrace We got this one wrong and we're sorry. We won't do it again!
- Looks like a great project! RT @juliandobson: Why not give this woman-powered project a shout-out to make up? link
- We're getting some stick about today's email and rightly so. We've learned our lesson and you won't be seeing that again!
- RT @plymouthcanteen: Christmas presents, the @rivercottage way! Order online link @plymouthcanteen #perfectgifts
- RT @RCHQEvents: Make our mango chutney and enjoy with left-over turkey in a few weeks #RCxmas > link link…
- RT @RCHQEvents: Oh, hello December! Every day this month, we'll be giving away recipes, video clips and more...