- You can also meet @johnmushroom in person down on the farm later this month. Don't miss! https://t.co/ZNiNaj6Kps
- Thanks for all your questions for @johnmushroom, don't forget you can buy #NamingoftheShrew now: link
- . @jhwilts two weeks in the fridge. Best to bottle it in a swing top bottle and sterilise it in a saucepan of water - lasts forever then.
- . @conorsthoughts @mattthecaterer Yes. Then you won't be able to taste the chocolate or the chillies!
- . @mattthecaterer I think this is wrong, very wrong. Each to his own!
- @tink_ls usually with beech or spruce. Generally late Sept through to beginning of Nov. #askJohn
- Got a Q for @johnmushroom? He is here and ready to take your queries on foraging, booze and Latin names! #askJohn link
- RT @bristolcanteen: The Yorkies are out and ready to celebrate! #NationalYorkshirePuddingDay #Bristol link
- Don't forget, @johnmushroom will be with us at 2pm to answer your questions. Join in over at: https://t.co/1MNbV8qsT8 link
- RT @RiverCottageHQ: Exclusive 20% off selected cookery courses in March + April. Offer ends at midnight tonight! https://t.co/T2SIWmyjlv ht…
- @lickedspoon @johnmushroom he probably could if you really wanted!
- From 2pm tomorrow @johnmushroom will be answering your Qs on Latin, foraging + anything in between! Join us over at: link
- RT @jescoxnutrition: Breakfast w Hugh this morning. My absolutely new fav cookbook, @rivercottagehq Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall's... http:/…
- RT @RiverCottageHQ: Learn a new skill this year + help save #bees! Come on our #beekeeping course this summer: https://t.co/fMUYOxRHyx http…
- RT @ThisisDavina: I love Hugh Fearnley Whittingstall. #Scandimania
- @ThisisDavina thanks for the love, Davina! x
- RT @RiverCottageHQ: The ultimate rural retreat...allow us to present to you our Four Day Cookery Course! link http://t.co…
- Exciting! Look what's arrived in the office, hot off the press... #pigsandpork Congrats @GillMeller! link
- RT @JamiesFoodTube: Who's that in the @rivercottage kitchen? Why it's @tesswardchef knocking up a storm! link http://t.co…
- . @samgorecomedian If you aspire to a career in comedy this does not reflect well. Neither, thanks to you, does our mirror.
- RT @DeborahMeaden: “@bristolcanteen: Somebody told us @DeborahMeaden popped in for lunch. Hope you enjoyed it! #celebrityspotting in #Brist…
- RT @RiverCottageHQ: Only 7 tickets left for our @martinharley gig in April. Don't miss out! https://t.co/H8x7p0PrL8 link
- A beautiful sunset over the valley tonight! link
- RT @RCChefsSchool: Welcoming our first #Trainees to River Cottage - the first step of their 3 month work experience programme. link…
- Hey @nationaltrust still looking for lovely frosty pics? :o)
- RT @RiverCottageHQ: Wrap up warm, it's frosty out there! link
- RT @plymouthcanteen: Feeling hungry this lunch time... Visit @plymouthcanteen for 3 small plates for only £10! link
- RT @RiverCottageHQ: Tickets just released for our @sohsteve gig on 22 May, which kick starts our #RCFoodFair weekend. Grab a ticket now! ht…
- Make the most of your oven's energy, cook meals in bulk where poss. Reheating uses less energy. Top tip via @wwwfoecouk
- . @johnmushroom looks like someone needs a #selfie stick!
- RT @RiverCottageHQ: We have discounted tickets available for this Sunday's dining experience. Gather your loved ones + come on down! https:…
- RT @RiverCottageHQ: The only thing blue about our Monday is the sky. #BlueMonday link
- RT @RiverCottageHQ: Want to meet @GillMeller and hear about his forthcoming book #pigsandpork? Don't miss this! https://t.co/MHIsUvUb7t htt…
- RT @RiverCottageHQ: Gain work-experience in our @RCChefsSchool – free traineeships starting 26 Jan – travel expenses paid. link…
- RT @RiverCottageHQ: How much cake is too much cake? The fruits of our labour from today's #cake course in our #cookeryschool... http://t.co…
- RT @RiverCottageHQ: Hooray! #pastrysuccess #choux link
- RT @RiverCottageHQ: Oh dear #pastryfail link
- RT @RiverCottageHQ: Time for our third breakfast of the day. It's a hard life at our #cookeryschool... link
- RT @RiverCottageHQ: Time for a second breakfast at the #cookeryschool... Drop scones with runny honey. link
- @anneHuscroft1 so lovely to hear, thanks Anne! Any plans to come back to the farm soon?
- RT @Hartsturkeys: Great stuff @ChefTomKerridge @BBCFoodandDrink @rivercottage. The best 30mins of TV this week. Looking forward to @Corriga…
- RT @jiholland111: @rivercottage @BBCFoodandDrink Great show. Excellent banter with @ChefTomKerridge :)
- @linsalad @BBCFoodandDrink glad to hear it :o)
- Hope you are all enjoying Hugh on @BBCFoodandDrink right now, BBC2!
- @CharlotteClare1 sorry, blame Hugh!
- And of course we couldn't let Hugh go without a birthday cake #50yearsofHugh #AskHugh link
- And if you'd like to buy the book, check it out here! #lightandeasy #askHugh link
- Thank you, its been great chatting! Have to dash, making a birthday cake for a fellow 50-year-old. Chocolate + hazelnut, pg 374! #askHugh
- .@Eco_Gite It spreads like mad so not in the veg patch, better in a big pot, but it does take nearly a year to produce good sized roots.
- . @Lou_la_may Default topping is a sprinkling of soft brown sugar but a trickle of runny honey is also great. #askHugh