Just joined, it's really so that I can bring my Hubby and kids to the spring fair, tickets purchased and I can't wait! My Hubby Barry, loves R.C. and we have an allotment. Is anyone going? we are staying in Taunton at the Premier Inn.
No need to join,they leave anyone in that pays.
- RT @RCHQGardens: Our garden is bursting into action! How's yours getting on?@rivercottage link
- RT @tilley_tolley: @rivercottage @jamieoliver #foodwaste Cromer budgens supermarket this morning! People are going hungry! link…
- RT @crowdfunderuk: 3 days left to support @rossandrossfood. Rewards: cheese, hampers, tour of a Cotswold food producer & dinner for 4: http…
- RT @bristolcanteen: Today's dish of the day for @brisnwfoodbank - heritage tomato, wild garlic & goat's curd sourdough pizza.... http://t.c…
- Nice! MT @JasonAlfeo: @rivercottage @SeymourSydney Hugh signing books . . . link
- @Minimbah @maddiegrigg We're sorry about - just excited about Hugh's first Aussie show X
- RT @BloomsburySyd: 'I couldn't be more happy that #rivercottage is coming to Australia' - Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall #rivercottage
- RT @BloomsburySyd: 'Tune into Paul. He's the real deal' - Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall #rivercottage
- RT @BloomsburySyd: River Cottage Australia is the first #rivercottage outside of the UK. We're so lucky!!
- RT @BloomsburySyd: 'The prawn is an aquatic cockroach!' - Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall #rivercottage
- RT @BloomsburySyd: 'The way to express your love to people is by cooking for them' - Kylie Kwong #rivercottage
- We can't wait! Thurs 27 June. RT @BethiaThomas: Paul West is such a charming man!! River Cottage Australia is going to be FAB. #rivercottage
- RT @slowfoodsydney: "You can grow a ridiculous amount of food in a very small space". #rivercottageaus
- Paul, the Aussie Hugh! RT @BloomsburySyd: 'Everyone can grow things... Even on a balcony' - Paul West #rivercottage
- RT @BloomsburySyd: 'Everyone can grow things... Even on a balcony' - Paul West #rivercottage
- RT @StockmansRidge: @rivercottage Hugh talks such sense! Consumers and food source needs to be brought closer!
- He's hiding in the corner folks! RT @stolli2stout: Lots of veggos here tonight. Better hide in the corner with the other hunters... :)
- RT @BloomsburySyd: 'River Cottage Fruit is next!' - Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall #rivercottage
- RT @BethiaThomas: 'We CAN make veg the centrepiece' - Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall #rivercottage
- RT @_sarahwilson_: "Vegetables are the answer to everything" - #hughfearnleywhittingstall @rivercottage
- RT @BloomsburySyd: 'I hope we're raising a generation who can cook'- Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall #rivercottage
- RT @LSherwinStark: 'we are now seeing some of the unsavoury effects of the over industrialisation of food production' Hugh #rivercottage
- RT @BloomsburySyd: 'I want the truth about where my food comes from' - Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall #rivercottage #rivercottageaus
- RT @slowfoodsydney: "If we're looking for convenience foods to free up time for us what do we want the time for?" #rivercottage
- RT @LSherwinStark: Whoop! Hugh in the house! #rivercottage link
- RT @innesp: @rivercottage @SeymourSydney ready to go, one or two people! link
- RT @BloomsburySyd: Wow!!! Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall's @SeymourSydney event is packed out! #rivercottage link
- RT @David_Ritter: Here with a big crowd at @SeymourSydney to see the great Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall from @rivercottage and @hughsfishfig…
- @meegan_eliza Will keep an eye out for it and share it with our followers. Enjoy the show x
- Just like that! RT @stolli2stout: @JasonAlfeo @rivercottage you mean like this? :) link
- RT @LifeStyleTweets: Just 5minutes until Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall takes the stage #RiverCottageAus
- Eight! RT @bigevil666: OMG Hugh in 11 minutes @rivercottage
- RT @vegeTARAian: Nearly Hugh time!! @rivercottage
- Brilliant! RT @LSherwinStark: Just spotted Hugh on the back of a taxi on the way to see Hugh. #rivercottage link
- Have a great night! RT @chefmattmoran: I'm here waiting to go!! Packed house @rivercottage @SeymourSydney
- Who's asking Hugh for his Ashes predictions in Sydney this evening?
- So is he! RT @jadethefoodie: Off to #Sydney to see my #hero Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall from @rivercottage speak! #soexcited
- RT @VeggiesAndMe: So excited to see @rivercottage Hugh speak tonight link
- RT @GreenChangeBlog: @rivercottage See you there, Hugh! We've been looking forward to this evening for many weeks. Actually, many years :-)…
- Still cold and wet X RT @stolli2stout: Looking forward to seeing Hugh tonight in #sydney. Last time we saw him was 17,000km away in Dorset
- Exciting! RT @maddiegrigg: looking forward to hearing all about #HughFearnley-Whittingstall from @rivercottage and his time Down Under.
- Pics please X RT @meegan_eliza: Looking forward to a fab night with Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall in Sydney!! @rivercottage
- Enjoy! RT @SeasonalLunch: Excited to see @rivercottage Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall speak in Sydney tonight! #seasonal #sustainable
- One hour until Hugh takes the stage at Sydney's @SeymourSydney for his only Aussie show. Tell us if you're going, and send over your pics X
- WIN: Sparkling Elderflower, courtesy of our good friends @Polgoon vineyard > link
- RT @Chefsamrom: Air dried ham fat focaccia with wet garlic and sunflower seeds @axcanteen @rivercottage @BertinetKitchen link…
- RT @axcanteen: Lunch today: chestnut mushroom & scape soup link
- RT @SprinterSacreNH: The Chicken & Egg bible has arrived. Great value for a tenner. @rivercottage :-)) link
- RT @Beebella79: @rivercottage Absolutely desperate to get tickets for Hugh's appearance in Sydney, could you please help a gal out??
- RT @Sophiealicia: @rivercottage For my dissertation on Schamllenberg Virus: Questionnaire for ALL livestock farmers within UK link…