This qualification will allow you to develop top class customer service skills, giving customers a positive impression of you and your organisation. We teach the importance of communication, teamwork, safety and hygiene during food and drink delivery. Best of all, it’s completely free.
Contact the team to discuss your requirements.
01297 630 313Enquire
- Build your knowledge, competency and confidence in this growing sector.
- Gain practical work-experience in some of the best restaurants, bars and hotels in the South West.
- Earn while you learn.
- Receive a Level 2 qualification in Food and Beverage Service.
Key aims and objectives
- Maintain a safe, hygienic and secure working environment.
- Work effectively as part of a team.
- Maintain food safety.
- Give customers a positive impression of yourself and your business.
- Food service skills.
- Understand how to serve beverages properly.
Eligibility criteria for funded apprenticeship
- That you are dedicated to pursuing a career in hospitality
- You have the appetite and desire to see the programme through, from start to finish
- You are not in any other form of education
- You do not hold a degree or any other qualification above a level 3
- You can work a minimum of 30 hours a week in the business where you are placed
- You can attend regular training sessions at River Cottage HQ, Park Farm
- You will complete monthly coursework to the best of your ability and on time
- You understand you will need a flexible approach to work, you may be required to work some evenings and weekends
- You are eligible to work in the UK
- You have been a resident in the UK continuously for the last 3 years