We are currently looking for Kitchen Porters to join our kitchen team to work in our Axminster Restaurant located in the heart of the historic market town and at River Cottage HQ located in a rural location between Axminster and Lyme Regis.
As our Kitchen Porter you will work alongside our chefs in a kitchen inspired by seasonal and sustainable ingredients, helping towards the smooth running of the kitchen.
If you are a passionate and professional Kitchen Porter with relevant experience, then we want to hear from you!
We love our people just as much as we love our food & its provenance. We want you to love working for us so we offer a variety of flexible shift patterns & strive for a work life balance.
Here are some of our other benefits for you to look forward to:
· Visits to local suppliers & River Cottage HQ
· Share of our service charge tipping system in addition to your pay rate.
· 30% discount in our restaurants
· Paid annual leave & pension scheme
· Opportunities to grow your career within our restaurants & HQ
· Unlimited free places on our cookery/lifestyle courses & reduced rates for friends & family
· Team feed on every shift
The River Cottage Mission Statement and Company Ethos
To teach and inspire people to grow, source and cook food in ways that enhance their lives, increase their well-being and connect them more closely to natural, sustainable and ethical sources of food.
To do all of the above in a company guided by principles that are ethical, sustainable and respectful. To look after our team in a way that is nurturing and that helps to further their life goals.