To celebrate the launch of our new Freedom Organic Helles Lager we are offering you the chance to win dinner for two at any River Cottage Kitchen and a crate of the River Cottage Organic Lager.
River Cottage Organic Lager is an exciting new addition to our fantastic line up of beer, ciders and sparkling wine. Developed and produced in partnership with the innovative independent British brewer, Freedom Brewery, this is a truly outstanding lager – even if we do say so ourselves! And to celebrate we are
As an independent brewer of highly distinctive beers, with a like-minded attitude to sourcing ingredients and working sustainably, Freedom Brewery in rural Staffordshire is a natural partner for River Cottage. Our lager is brewed using spring water from a sustainable source on site, organic malted barley, and organic hops (Hallertau Tradition). It is naturally carbonated, unpasteurised and matured for 28 days to produce a full-bodied beer with a subtle range of delicate flavours. It carries the Soil Association Organic certification, and is also certified Vegan. Freedom’s environmentally responsible approach includes thermal fluid heating is to reduce energy consumption, and processing all waste water via a natural reed and willow bed system back into the environment.
Hugh said: ‘It’s a real thrill to welcome this wonderful organic lager to our proud collection of ales and ciders. Joining forces with Freedom Brewery has been a pleasure and we salute their commitment to sustainable production. It’s no secret that I enjoy a reviving glass of something at the end of a long day, and this has already become a firm favourite.”
We love this refreshingly delicious, light, pale, floral organic lage. And we hope you will put some on ice, then take a moment, pour a glass, and enjoy. Cheers!
Terms and conditions
· All entries must be received by 30.08.2019. The winner will be notified by email or phone after the closing date.
· This competition excludes employees of River Cottage and Freedom Brewery and anyone else connected with this promotion (or members of their families).
· Only one entry per person/per email address. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted.
· Entry to the competition is free. No purchase necessary.
· The prize is as described and there is no cash alternative. No other expenses, including travel, are included as part of the prize.
· The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.