Sleep in your own campervan or caravan at River Cottage Festival
New for 2019 we have secured a space for campervans and caravans. The location is across the road from the Festival site, just a 10-15 minute walk away from the main festival activities and camp site.
To book a space for your campervan or caravan you need to purchase WEEKEND TICKETS for all over 16's and a CAMPERVAN TICKET for your van.
There will be 24 hour security, toilets and an Elsan tank but NO electric hook-up or showers.
Campervan ticket holders can use the showers which are located in the campsite for tents (on the Festival site), this is a 10 - 15 minute walk from the campervan parking field.
When you purchase your CAMPERVAN TICKET you will receive a unique ticket that you need to print out and stick in the window of your campervan.
The price for a campervan/caravan ticket is £30, this is per van (not per adult) and is in addition to your WEEKEND entrance ticket.
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ - Campervan and Caravan area terms of entry.
These terms should be read in conjunction with the main festival terms and conditions.
1. Only campervans and caravans with pre-booked tickets will be permitted into the area
2. Campervans and caravans can not exceed 6m in length and must maintain 6m clearance between one another. Please follow the directions of the marshals when parking up
3. Any vehicle towing a caravan will not be permitted to park beside the caravan, and must return to the car parking area.
4. Only integral LPG/Gas appliances may be used – i.e. appliances that are built-in to a campervan or caravan. Camping stoves, barbeques, campfires, or any other form of open flame are not permitted.
5. If LPG/Gas appliances are in use, the owner of the campervan/caravan must have evidence of a habitation check conducted in the last 12 months, or another suitable form of gas safety certificate. These will be inspected by our staff.
6. Personal generators, whether petrol or diesel, are not permitted in the campervan/caravan area. Nor is the carrying or storing of any fuel in jerry cans or similar.
7. Any waste water including chemical toilet waste from campervans/caravans must be disposed of at the designated point.
8. The engine of a campervan or any other vehicle shall not be left running whilst the vehicle is stationary.
9. Campervan/Caravan area customers may access the main River Cottage Festival site at any time between 1500 on Friday 23rd Aug to 1100 on Monday 26th August. In order to access the main festival site, customers must cross Trinity Hill Road using the dedicated pedestrian crossing.
Interested in this event?
Click the ‘notify me’ button below to receive an email when new dates for this event are released. You can unsubscribe at any time.Notify me
This dining event is run from River Cottage HQ on the Dorset/Devon borders. Full address details of HQ will be provided once you have booked.
We are a licensed venue. We have a wide selection of the finest organic wines available to purchase.
Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. We put these guidelines in place for the safety, comfort and enjoyment of all our guests.
We happily cater for allergies and intolerances so do let us know of any restrictions at the time of booking. We kindly request you do not specify dislikes or preferences as we would love you to try the dishes our chefs have specifically created for the event so you can experience the menu as it was intended. Please be aware that we use ingredients in our kitchens which include allergens so we cannot guarantee against contamination. If you would like to know the steps we take to minimise cross-contamination please call one of the team during office hours and we will be happy to assist.