Make it a weekend to remember and stay in one of our luxury bell tents from Friday 25th – Monday 28th August and camp onsite, in style, for the whole weekend of the River Cottage Festival 2017!
If you’re planning on attending our River Cottage Festival this August, why not enjoy the luxurious comforts on offer in our camping village where you can stay in a beautiful bell tent for the whole weekend? A LUXURY CAMPING TICKET includes entrance to both days at the festival plus 3 nights in a beautiful Bell Tent.
The luxury bell tents can accommodate between 2 and 6 people, dependent on the size you choose, each tent comes equipped with mattresses and linen, a champagne crate table and rugs and the added extra of external solar lights and internal fairy lights to make it feel even cosier. There will also be a shower block onsite for you to freshen up!
You will be guaranteed a good night’s sleep in the luxury bell tent, with each tent being made up of the following:
• 2 Person Luxury Bell Tent: 1 x double mattress with full linen - £495*
• 3 Person Luxury Bell Tent: 1 x double mattress and 1 x single air bed with full linen - £595*
• 4 Person Luxury Bell Tent: 1 x double mattress and 2 x single air beds with full linen - £695*
• 5 Person Luxury Bell Tent: 1 x double mattress and 3 x single air beds with full linen - £795*
• 6 Person Luxury Bell Tent: 1 x double mattress and 4 x single airbeds with full linen - £895*
* Prices are totals for all campers including festival tickets.
The bell tents available will give you everything you need for a fun, hassle-free weekend, allowing you to make the most of your time at the River Cottage Festival. Really, what more could you ask for?
The package includes:
- A weekend Festival ticket for each camper
- A three night stay from Friday 25th through to Monday 28th August.
- All campers will be given a VIP on-site parking permit allowing them to park for free throughout the duration of the festival.
You can arrive from 6.00pm on Friday 25th August and we ask for you to be off-site by 11.00am on Monday 28th August. When you arrive there will be just a short walk down into the valley to the camping village where you can relax, put your feet up and enjoy a glass of fizz or a nice local beer!
Please note that not all of our bell tents are fully accessible, so if you have any particular needs please contact us to find out more.
No alcohol is to be brought on-site but do not fear, the bars will be fully stocked all weekend to keep you well hydrated! There will also be a variety of food concessions serving throughout the weekend to ensure you are well fed.
If you have any questions when booking, call us on 01297 630300.
This dining event is run from River Cottage HQ on the Dorset/Devon borders. Full address details of HQ will be provided once you have booked.
We are a licensed venue. We have a wide selection of the finest organic wines available to purchase.
Enjoy a comfortable stay in our luxury bell tents.
Children’s tickets are available for those under the age of 16. We put these guidelines in place for the safety, comfort and enjoyment of all our guests.