All emails regarding our refund policy have now been sent so if you have not received anything please contact us. Refunds and vouchers are now being processed so please keep an eye out for these over the coming weeks.
We are massively devastated that we had to cancel our festival on Sunday morning, and very sorry that you had to change your plans as a result. The weather on Sunday morning was terrible as you know, and the winds were forecast to increase to an unsafe level. Our safety advisors told us that we had no choice but to cancel. Of course the safety of all our customers and our staff is always our top priority.
We will be in touch soon with further information. Please bear with us as we have thousands of customers to contact and we are only a small team.
With best wishes,
Hugh and the River Cottage team
Sunday 26 August:
Unfortunately, due to high wind speeds we are closing the event today.
We are extremely disappointed but the safety of our customers is our priority. If you are on site already our stewards will be helping you to leave safely. If you have not arrived then please do not come to the site. More information will be released in due course.