Enjoy a private experience at River Cottage in our Famous Farmhouse
Enjoy an intimate dining event in our Historic and iconic River Cottage Farmhouse that is an unforgettable experience.
You'll be welcomed with a seasonal aperitif and delicious home-made canapés which you can enjoy in the garden beside the flowers and veg patch or - if the weather prefers - perhaps in the charming yurt around the wood burning stove. We encourage guests to take their time and make the most of our stunning location and have a wander around the farm and the garden before taking your seats and tucking into a sumptuous seasonal feast in our Farmhouse.
Farmhouse dining is available throughout the year and a menu is designed for each event to showcase the best seasonal ingredients from our farm and local organic growers.
• Relax in the Farmhouse with a welcome drink and a canape or two.
• Take your seats as your feast begins.
• Your private River Cottage Chef will introduce the menu, walk you through our ethos, where your food has come from and how it’s been prepared.
• You’ll enjoy more canapes before tucking into the sensational 3 course organic seasonal feast.
• As your feast comes to an end, you’ll wind down with tea or coffee and petit fours served in the yurt.
Three Course Lunch served with canapes, coffee and petit fours, available for £95 per person, minimum of 6 people, maximum of 14 people.
Four Course Dinner served with Canapes, coffee and petit fours, available for £125 per person, minimum of 6 people, maximum of 14 people.