Bolognese Chilli Recipe
Hugh rustled up some mince magic with leftover bolognese!
Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium-low heat. Add the garlic and chilli and cook gently for a couple of minutes. Add the cumin, cook for a minute more, then add the beans and cook, stirring, until heated through.
Add the leftover bolognese and heat through thoroughly. Taste the mixture and adjust the seasoning, adding a little chilli powder to spice it up, and some more cumin too if you like.
Serve on flatbreads with some chopped or mashed avocado and a dollop of sour cream.
* 1 tbsp olive or rapeseed oil
* 1 clove garlic, finely sliced
* ½ red chilli, deseeded and chopped
* ½ tsp ground cumin
* 1 tin cannellini or kidney beans, drained and rinsed
* 1 serving leftover bolognese
* A little chilli powder
* Salt and freshly ground black pepper
* Flatbreads or tortillas
* Sour cream