River Cottage community terms and conditions
Date of posting: 13.03.15
1.1. Welcome to community.rivercottage.net (“Site”), which is a website provided by River Cottage Limited (referred to as “RCL” “we”, “our” or “us” as applicable). You can find our contact details at the end of these terms and conditions.
1.3. Although the River Cottage E-Store website located at www.rivercottage.netmay be accessible from the Site, that website is provided by us as a separate service and consequently different terms will govern your access, use and purchases from that website. If you wish to visit and/or use the River Cottage E-Store website, please read the 1.3 River Cottage E-Store Terms and Conditions before doing so.
1.4. Please read these Terms carefully before you start to use this Site, as they will apply to your use of the Site. We recommend that you print or save a copy of these Terms for future reference.
1.5. By using this Site, regardless of whether or not you register for an account, you confirm that you accept these Terms and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not wish to be bound by what you read, you should not use, access or contribute to the Site or interact with any members of the River Cottage community (“River Cottage Community Members”) using the Site.
1.6. If you have any queries or concerns regarding these Terms, please Contact us.
2. Using this site
2.1. You are free to browse the Site without creating an account with us. However, to obtain the full benefit of the Site’s features, for example to post comments to our discussion forums, you will need to create an account and become a River Cottage Community Member.
4. Creating an account
4.1 To interact with the Site and River Cottage community, you must create an account by registering and becoming a River Cottage Community Member. When you create an account with us you will be asked to “accept” the terms and, on doing so, you will be deemed to have consented to and will be bound by these Terms. Please note that the River Cottage E-Store and River Cottage Community accounts require separate registrations and you will be unable to login to the latter using your E-Store access details.
4.2 You must be thirteen (13) years or older to create an account with and/or use the Site however if you are between thirteen (13) and seventeen (17) years of age inclusive you must obtain permission from your parent or guardian before you do so. There must be no reason why you should not be in contact with any other River Cottage Community Members.
5. Your account
5.1. You must ensure that all the information you provide when you create an account is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects.
5.2. You must notify us immediately of any change to any of the information you have previously given us by updating your information in your profile by visiting the ‘Update profile’ section of the Site.
5.3. Your account is for your personal use only. Please do not share your account details with any other person or leave your device unattended whilst logged into the Site as you will be held responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account (with or without your knowledge) as a result of doing so. By creating an account on the Site, you confirm that you will treat your login details as confidential. If you have any concerns regarding your login details or become aware of any misuse or unauthorised use then you must inform us immediately by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. About this site
What we do
6.1 We provide a platform allowing anyone who wishes to be involved in the River Cottage community to create an account and to share ideas, tips and other information that relate to the principal aims of the project: self-sufficiency, food integrity and the consumption of local, seasonal produce.
6.2. We also enable River Cottage Community Members to post information on upcoming events and to send ‘inmail’ messages to other members. We do not accept responsibility for the actions of or communications between River Cottage Community Members or the events they post.
What we don't do
6.3. We do not verify the identity of our members and we do not encourage you to meet or make arrangements with strangers or to share sensitive information with anyone. Any arrangements you do make with others through the Site are solely private arrangements made directly between the individuals concerned and we have no involvement in or responsibility for those arrangements.
6.4. Accordingly, when using the site you take full responsibility for who you have contact with and the nature, terms and extent of that contact. You must carry out your own independent checks on these people before providing personal information such as your contact details, allowing them to assist you or entering into any arrangement with them. This should include carrying out the same checks and taking the same precautions as you would do when dealing with anyone who you meet independently off the street. 6.5. If you have any doubt at all about the truthfulness and/or safety of another River Cottage Community Member or any information provided by them, you should immediately discontinue all contact. Report all serious concerns to us by emailing us at email@example.com.
6.6. To be clear, each River Cottage Community Member, acts on his/her own behalf at all times and does not act as our representative or agent in any way. We do not endorse nor are we responsible for any of the actions of any River Cottage Community Member.
7. Our Content
7.1. Our content includes the pages on the Site and any information or other material found on or via the Site (such as our online courses), including text, databases, graphics, images, videos, software and all other features on the Site
7.2. We make the Site, our content and any user generated content available through the Site for your personal, non-commercial use only (please see paragraph 8 , under the heading About Content You and Other Users Contribute to the Site for further details about the user generated content that we make available through the Site). You may view the Site’s pages and content online and may, where necessary print one copy of individual pages of the Site on paper (but not photocopy them), in each case for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, permanently store or distribute or use any of the content on the Site other than as expressly permitted under these Terms without our prior written consent.
7.3. You are not in any circumstances permitted to:
- make commercial use of any such content;
- adapt, vary, edit, modify, translate or transpose, in part or in whole, any of the content on the Site.
- use the content to compile a database of, or re-create the whole or substantial part of the content by making repeated and systematic copies of insubstantial parts of, any of the content;
- alter, modify or circumvent or attempt to circumvent, any copy protection and/or digital rights management measures within the Site or its content;
- knowingly permit a minor or any person other than you to access, view or otherwise use the Site or its content;
- distribute or make available to any minor or any other person any content on the Site;
- use the Site or its content for any illegal purpose and in particular you will not interfere with or disrupt the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Site;
- place a link on any website to any page, item(s) of content or other part of the Site except as permitted under paragraph 13, Links); or
- remove, obscure or otherwise tamper with any copyright and proprietary notices that relate to or are contained within the content.
8. About content you and other users provide to the site
8.1. The following rules apply to your use of the community features contained on the Site:
The rules of the River Cottage community
8.2. Any content which you and other users post or contribute to the Site using its community features, including forums, is generally known as “user generated content” or “UGC” for short. Paragraphs 8.4 to 8.7 below set out the rules for contributing content, how we and other users may use your UGC and how you can use their UGC.
8.3. Obviously we positively encourage River Cottage Community Members to make full use of the Site and in particular participate in the River Cottage community. However, to ensure that everyone has an enjoyable and satisfying experience, we require that you abide by the guidelines set out in these rules:
8.4. You agree to ensure that:
8.4.1. you only contribute UGC to the Site if you know that you have the necessary rights to do so. By contributing UGC to the Site, whether text, images, video, sound recordings or other material, you are promising to us and to other users that: (i) you either own any copyright in that content or that you have obtained the necessary right(s) to make the content available through the Site in accordance with these Terms and permit its use via the Site and in River Cottage newsletters and that such permissions are freely available on demand by us should we require; and (ii) you will not be infringing anyone’s intellectual property or other rights or breaching any law or regulation (including data protection and privacy laws), by contributing that content and by allowing it to be used in the ways described in these Terms. If you are in doubt about whether you have permission to post your UGC, please do not upload or post it to the Site.
8.4.2. all information provided by you via the Site or which you provide to other River Cottage Community Members or in connection with any potential River Cottage project is accurate, true and up to date in all respects and at all times and is not misleading in any way;
8.4.3. all content posted by you is lawful and not defamatory, abusive, threatening, harassing, obscene, discriminatory, or otherwise objectionable or embarrassing to any other person as determined by us in our sole discretion;
8.4.4. you will use the Site and any information and content obtained from it lawfully and only for the purposes for which it has been provided and in accordance with these Terms;
8.4.5. you will not harass or mislead or act unlawfully towards any person that you have contacted via the Site or disclose or use any contact information that they may provide to you without their consent;
8.4.6. you will cease to contact anyone that you have contacted via the Site immediately if they request you to do so; and
8.4.7. any content you upload is not in breach of any copyright or other intellectual property rights owned by a third party and, in the case of any photos or videos that identify individuals, that you have their full permission to make their image available through the Site and to permit use of such content and image by any third parties we may authorise under these Terms. In the case of children, you will need to obtain prior permission to use their image from their parents/guardians.
8.5. You may not:
8.5.1. distribute or post spam, in particular by sending unsolicited marketing messages to other River Cottage Community Members, or distribute or post chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
8.5.2. distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm the Site or the interests of users of the Site or River Cottage Community Members or otherwise interfere with or disrupt our servers;
8.5.3. post or transmit any advertisements for or solicitations of business;
8.5.4. after receiving a warning, continue to disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, or post or transmit comments that are not related to the topic being discussed;
8.5.5. except as permitted under these Terms, copy, modify, or distribute our content or trade marks from the Site, River Cottage Community Members’ copyright material and trademarks or any content or trade marks owned by a third party unless you have their explicit permission;
8.5.6. harvest or otherwise collect or use information about River Cottage Community Members without their explicit consent;
8.5.7. impersonate another River Cottage Community Member or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
8.5.8. allow any other person or entity to use your log in details or account for posting or viewing comments or for communicating with other River Cottage Community Members;
8.5.9. continue to use the Site if your access to the Site has been suspended or your account terminated; or
8.5.10. engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other persons from using or enjoying the Site , the River Cottage community or any River Cottage project, or which, in our judgment, exposes us to any liability or detriment of any type.
8.6. Please note that any posting of information or sending of ‘inmail’ messages on or via the Site (including, if applicable, by any voluntary forum administrators) is the opinion of the person posting or sending only and does not necessarily reflect our opinions or attitudes. Although we believe the River Cottage community contains a wealth of information of benefit to many users, you must remember that we operate an openly available platform and sometimes content is posted that is misleading, deceptive, or indeed completely wrong. You should not therefore rely on information being accurate or complete. If you do, you do so at your own risk.
Who can use your UGC and how they can use it
8.7. When you contribute UGC to River Cottage:
8.7.1. you are granting us unlimited, non-terminable and free permission (including the right to sub-licence that permission) to use, re-use, copy, adapt, abridge, amend, distribute, modify, translate, publish, perform, display, develop, reproduce, communicate to the public and to make your UGC otherwise available in any form and/or by any media (whether now known or hereafter devised), including through any on-demand or broadcast service, whether on a commercial or non-commercial basis anywhere in the world. By way of example only, this will include permission to;
- make all or any part of your UGC available through the Site to other users of the Site;
- allow any third parties authorised by us to reproduce, display, publish, communicate, perform and/or embed River Cottage activity and content on their platforms, including their websites and applications; and
- allow third parties to link to pages on the Site which contain your UGC.
8.7.2. you are granting to every other user of the Site unlimited, non-terminable and free permission to use all or any part of your UGC on the same terms as you are permitted to use their UGC as described in the paragraph 7 above headed Our Content.
Monitoring your UGC
8.8. We will review the first posting, upload or other first contribution that you make to the site as a River Cottage Community Member after it appears on River Cottage for the purpose of checking that you are a genuine user. Unless reported to us explicitly, we review all other content and activity entirely at our discretion. We are not involved in any arrangements made between users. Any postings on the Site and the uploading of any photos, pictures, videos, animations or other audio-visual material to the Site by River Cottage Community Members does not constitute any form of recommendation, representation, endorsement or arrangement by us. In particular we have no control over and are not responsible for the truth or accuracy of any content, its compliance with any legal or regulatory requirement or its quality or safety.
8.9. Please note that any information posted via the functionality available on Site is the opinion of the person posting only and, although we have rules for the posting of content, our interactive features are susceptible to misuse. As such you accept that if you do rely on the information posted, you do so at your own risk.
9. Exchanging personal information with other users
Disclosing personal information
9.1. Please be careful when using the Site and any community facilities that you do not reveal any information from which you can be personally identified by other users such as your home or work contact details, your last name or where you live except in accordance with these Terms.
Receiving personal information
9.2. If you wish to make a complaint about any issue regarding personal information by sending an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Misuse of the site
10.1. We may (but are not obliged to) monitor the use of the River Cottage community facilities from time to time however we still rely on you to inform us if you spot any abuse or inappropriate behaviour, in which case we may review specific postings. If you feel you have been threatened, damaged or abused in our community or via our communication systems or if you believe any infringement of your rights may have occurred through the Site please contact us at email@example.com.
10.2. We reserve the right (but we are not obliged) to do any or all of the following:
- record the content (including any communications), in the River Cottage community or in our communication systems;
- investigate a claim that any one or more items of content do not comply with the River Cottage community rules set out under paragraph 8 (About content you and others provide to the Site) and determine in our sole discretion to remove or request the removal of the content;
- remove without notice any content that is abusive, illegal, or disruptive, or that otherwise fails to conform with these Terms;
- terminate a user's access to post content;
- monitor, edit, or disclose any content;
- edit or remove any content posted on the Site, regardless of whether such content breaches these Terms;
- suspend or terminate your access to the Site.
10.3 If you disagree with a decision made by us, you should email your appeal to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must not use the community facilities to dispute or argue about any decision we make.
10.4 Any decision we make to remove or request the removal of any content or to terminate or suspend any accounts shall be final. The termination or suspension of an account shall apply to any and all user accounts that may have been used by a user.
11. General terms relating to all prize competitions on the site
11.1. From time to time we may promote competitions on the Site. Please see our Prize Competitions – General Terms and Conditions for the general terms that govern all prize competitions we promote on the Site and any additional terms that specifically relate to a particular prize competition that we set out on a page of the Site or in an email newsletter relating to that competition.
Links on the Site
12.2. We do not therefore endorse or make any representations about them, or any content found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them.
12.3. If you decide to access any of these third party websites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Linking to this Site
12.5. You may link to pages on the Site, provided that:
12.5.1. the Site is not loaded into frames on your website, unless we otherwise expressly agree; and
12.5.2. your site or service does not misrepresent its relationship with us or present false information about us.
12.6. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission at any time without prior notice.
13. Dormant accounts
13.1 We reserve the right to delete your account and any personal information and other data associated with it (including your UGC) if there is no activity on your account for more than twenty-four (24) consecutive months.
14. Intellectual property
14.1. You acknowledge that all copyright, trade marks, database right and all other intellectual property rights in the Site and in the content made available via the Site, shall at all times remain vested in us or our licensors. For further information on how you are permitted to use any content that you access from or via the Site, please see paragraph 7, Our Content.
14.2. ‘River Cottage’, ‘River Cottage Food Tube’, ‘rivercottage.net’ and their respective logos are trade marks owned by us or our licensors. No permission is given in respect of the use of these marks or any other trade marks that appear on the Site and any such use may constitute an infringement of the holder’s rights.
15. Third party software
15.1. You acknowledge that you may need to download and activate certain software in order to use certain content provided on the Site. This software will be clearly identified on our site.
15.2 In order to use such third party software or technology you will have to explicitly accept the terms of a license agreement with that third party. You acknowledge that we have no responsibility or control over such third party software.
16. Exclusions and limitations of liability
16.1. We promise that we will operate the Site with reasonable skill and care and that we will use our reasonable endeavours to correct any faults of which we are aware. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all other promises, warranties, conditions, or representations relating to the Site and its content, whether express, implied, oral or written. In particular, subject to paragraph 16.2:
- We do not make any promises as to the truth, accuracy, integrity, quality or completeness of the content or information that appears on the Site and you should not rely on it being accurate, truthful or complete.
- We are not responsible for verifying the ownership of any content posted or uploaded onto the Site.
- Any posting of comments or information on the Site is the opinion of the person posting only and in no way reflects our opinions or attitudes, nor constitutes any form of recommendation, representation, endorsement or arrangement by us. To be clear, each user acts on his/her own behalf at all times and does not act as our representative or agent in any way.
- We do not act as an agent, sub-contractor or partner for any of the local retailers, eateries, restaurants or other businesses listed on the Site. These businesses will have their own terms and conditions of sale. Please read them if you intend to purchase goods and services from them. You will not hold us responsible for any loss you may incur as a result of contacting, contracting with or any other dealings you may have with these businesses.
- Foraging for wild foods, including mushrooms, and consuming them can be very dangerous and potentially fatal. Please also exercise caution when preparing food and using cooking equipment. Any instructions, suggested locations, guides, recipes or other information provided on the Site by us or by River Cottage Community Members is provided as general information only and must not be considered definitive advice as to which material can be safely harvested and consumed or how to prepare and cook food. You must ensure that you apply common sense when foraging for wild foods or preparing and cooking food or, verify any information you receive and seek qualified and reliable advice and supervision where you are uncertain regarding the safety of any cooking instructions or any material you have collected from the wild. Subject to paragraph 16.2, we take no responsibility in relation to any damage or loss you sustain as a result of any foraging activities.
- We are not responsible for any loss you may incur as a result of us taking any of the actions described in paragraph 10 (Misuse of the Site) of these Terms nor for other users' or River Cottage Community Members’ actions or inactions, including breach of these Terms. You agree that your access and use of the Site and its content is at your own risk. We do not have any knowledge of, nor control over, the particular purpose(s) for which the information and content available on the Site is used. The content and information that we make available on the Site is provided for information only. Accordingly, we exclude any and all liability for any loss of any nature suffered by you as a direct or indirect result of your use of any of the information or content available on the Site or of making any decision, or refraining from making any such decision, based wholly or partly on any expression of opinion, statement or other information contained in the content available on the Site.
- By using the Site you acknowledge and accept the inherent risks, characteristics and limitations of the internet, particularly in terms of technical performance of the Site, response times to view, verify or transfer information; and the risks inherent in all third party links, connections and transfers via the internet.
- We do not make any promises about the availability or accessibility of the Site or promise that your access to the Site, the content on it or the services we provide will be delivered uninterrupted, timely or error-free;
- We are not responsible for any data or information uploaded by any users or visitors including any content posted, uploaded or published on the Site It is your responsibility to make backup copies of any of the content you post, upload or publish on the Site and we strongly recommend that you do so;
- We make no promises in respect of any harm that may be caused by the transmission of a computer virus, worm, time bomb, Trojan horse, cancelbot, logic bomb or any other form of programming routine designed to damage, destroy or otherwise impair a computer's functionality or operation including transmission arising from your download of any content, software you use to download the content, the Site or the server(s) that make it available. In this respect you agree that it is your responsibility to install suitable anti-virus and security software on your computer hardware and other devices to protect against any such bugs, viruses or other such harmful programming routines. Any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Site is done at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such content;
- Any decision based solely on information obtained from the internet could be dangerous. Whilst we hope that you will find the websites linked to on the Site of interest, no responsibility of any nature whatsoever is accepted for any such links or any information contained in them.
16.2. There are certain liabilities which we cannot exclude by law and nothing in these Terms excludes or limits our liability for the following:
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- any other matter for which it would be illegal or unlawful for us to exclude or attempt to exclude our liability.
16.3. We will not be responsible or liable:
- for any losses related to any business of yours including but not limited to lost data, profits, revenue, business, opportunity, goodwill, reputation or business interruption; or
- if we are prevented or delayed from complying with our obligations under these Terms by anything you (or anyone acting on your behalf) does or fails to do or due to events or circumstances beyond our reasonable control. In such circumstances including, but not limited to, fire, flood and other acts of God, strikes, trade disputes, lock outs, restrictions of imports or exports, riot, accident, disruption to energy supplies, civil commotion, acts of terrorism or war, our inability or delay in performing our obligations will not be deemed to be in breach of contract.
16.4. Subject to paragraphs 16.2 and 16.5, if either we or you fail to comply with these Terms, neither of us shall be responsible for any losses that the other suffers as a result, except for those losses which are a foreseeable consequence of the failure to comply with these Terms. Losses are foreseeable where they were contemplated by you and us at the time you accept these Terms.
16.5. Subect to paragraph 16.2, our aggregate liability to you in connection with these Terms for breach of contract, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise shall be limited to £100.
17.1 You agree to only use the Site in accordance with these Terms. You agree that you will compensate us (and our employees, officers, agents and suppliers) in full for any damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees we and/or they incur arising from a claim by a third party that results from:
17.1.1. any breach by you of these Terms;
17.1.2. any UGC or other material that you post to the Site;
17.1.3. any actions you take which disrupt access to or the functioning of the Site; or
17.1.4. the use of your account by any person other than you with your knowledge or due to your negligence.
18. Changes to these terms
18.1. We may change these Terms from time to time. Any changes will take effect seven (7) days after the date of our email to you notifying you of a change or the date on which we post the modified terms on the Site, whichever is the earlier. These changes shall not apply to the terms of any contracts that have been made between us prior to the date of change. Your continued use of the Site after these Terms have been changed will be treated as acceptance by you of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you must cease using the Site.
18.2. Any contract that has been made under these Terms shall be subject to the Terms in force at the time you accepted them.
19. Copyright complaints
19.1. We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and we prohibit users of the Site from submitting, uploading, posting or otherwise transmitting any materials that infringe or violate another person’s intellectual property rights.
19.2. It is our policy to comply with clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. If you wish to submit a notice of alleged copyright infringement you can do so by email to email@example.com. Please provide as much detail as possible including a description and location of the alleged infringing material on the Site, details of the rights infringed and your ownership in respect of them (including, if applicable, additional identifying information such as, publication dates and website URLs) and contact details that we can use to reply to your notice.
19.3. Additionally, it is our policy to terminate usage rights and any applicable user accounts of users we determine to be repeat infringers of others’ copyrights. Please see paragraph 10, Misuse of the Site for further details.
19.4. Content hosted on third party websites accessible from this Site is the responsibility of those websites, and not our responsibility. If you are the copyright owner of content hosted on a third party website, and you have not authorised the use of your content, please contact the administrator of the hosting website directly to have the content removed.
20. General complaints and requests for further information
20.1. If you have any general complaints or wish to request further information about the Site, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at the general correspondence address located at the end of these Terms and Conditions.
21. Dispute resolution between River cottage community members
21.1. We will co-operate with any law enforcement authorities in any investigations arising out of your dispute with another River Cottage Community Member.
21.2. If a complaint is made to us about a River Cottage Community Member, we will conduct an investigation in so far as we are able. In particular, by reviewing the posting, upload or other contribution made, and any exchange of communications between you and another River Cottage Community Member that took place via our server. After our investigation we may take action in accordance with paragraph 10 of these Terms (Misuse of the Site). Please note that due to our obligations to keep account details private, we cannot divulge details of any action we take to you.
22. Written communications
22.1. Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using this Site, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by email or provide you with information by posting notices on the Site. You agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
23. Other Important terms
23.1. If any part of these Terms is found to be unenforceable as a matter of law, all other parts of these Terms shall not be affected and shall remain in force.
Reliance on these Terms
23.2. We intend to rely on these written Terms and any document expressly referred to in them in relation to the subject matter of any contract between us. We and you will be legally bound by these Terms.
References to “including” and other similar expressions
23.3. In these Terms, words that appear after the expressions “include”, “including”, “other”, “for example”, “such as” or “in particular” (or any similar expressions) will not limit the meaning of the words appearing before such expressions.
23.4. This agreement is personal to you. You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms.
23.5. If you breach these Terms and we choose to ignore your breach, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach the terms again.
Exclusion of third party rights
23.6. These Terms do not create any right enforceable by any person who is not a party to them.
24. Governing law and jurisdiction
24.1. This agreement between us will be concluded in English. Any disputes or claims between us arising out of or in connection with the contract (including non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
24.2. If a dispute arises between us out of or in connection with this agreement, we will both attempt to settle it by mediation in accordance with the Centre for Dispute Resolution (CEDR) Model Mediation Procedure. If either or both of us refuse to initiate the mediation procedure within 14 days of the dispute arising or if we both fail to agree terms of settlement within a further 30 days of the initiation of the procedure, either of us will be free to initiate proceedings in the courts of England which will have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with such dispute. Nothing in this paragraph shall deprive you of any right you have as a consumer to bring proceedings in another legal jurisdiction.
25. Contact us
The Site is a provided by River Cottage Limited, a company incorporated in England, whose registered office address is:
River Cottage Limited, 44 – 46 Old Steine, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 1NH
RCL’s registered company number is 04821666 and VAT registration number is 892208315. Please note that the above address is our legal address. Please use the following address for general correspondence:
River Cottage Limited, Park Farm, Trinity Hill Road, Axminster, Devon, EX13 8TB
You can find a detailed list of contact telephone numbers and email addresses for our departments and the River Cottage Canteens on the Contact Us page.