Packages and Pricing
Here at River Cottage we have a variety of options for your corporate event, we have highlighted a few of our favourites below.
Design your Own Cookery School
Enjoy your very own one day cookery course and experience cooking the River Cottage way. Design and build your bespoke cookery course, from a range of topics perhaps bringing in your own ideas, prior to your arrival with one of our experienced and seasoned Head Chefs to create a unique experience for you and your guests. We can offer a range of subjects and advise on what might be most suitable, depending on the dietary needs and experiences required of the group.
Your clients might like a day focused on one or two subjects in detail or perhaps a day that covers a range of subjects and interests, whatever you like we’d be pleased to discuss and work with you to deliver to your exacting preference.
Your Cookery School Experience will include:
• Arrival - Head down our track to the farm and settle in with a tea or coffee and treats from the kitchen.
• Get stuck in straight away learning the ethos, prevenance and principles of your chosen topics
• Time to take a break and tuck in to your two-course seasonal lunch prepared with seasonal fresh organic produce – with dishes you have created.
• After lunch you will continue to delve into your cookery sessions creating fabulous dishes.
• Departure - There will be time to chat to the River Cottage team, before heading back up the track.
Full day cookery course (10am-4pm) available for a minimum of 10 people, £270 per person. Additional guests at £240 per person, maximum of 20 people.
Half Day Design your Own Cookery Course
The above day is available from 10.30am until 1pm for a minimum of 10 people, £155 per person. Maximum of 20 people with Guests at £140 per person
River Cottage Lunch & Meeting
River Cottage HQ, 100 acres nestling in the beautiful Devon countryside, offers flexibility, privacy and tranquillity for an intimate colleague gathering. Enjoy our Historic and iconic Farmhouse or Threshing Barn to create a location that inspires and educates, a space that can support your professional working needs, encourage productivity and adapt to suit your team.
Our Event Co-ordinator will work closely with you before the event to design and build your bespoke requirements, be your host for the day to ensure you have everything you need for a productive, memorable and enjoyable experience.
• Use of our Farmhouse or Threshing Barn
• One course seasonal organic lunch with canapes
• WiFi, flipchart, screen and projector
• River Cottage Host
• Unlimited Tea/coffee/water/snacks throughout the day
• Free parking
Farmhouse Meetings are available between 11am and 2.30pm (full day meetings subject to availability), maximum of 16 people. Meetings in our Threshing Barn are available for larger groups and on a full or half day basis.
½ day from £45 per person, Full day from £75 per person
In addition to the above packages, we’d love to create tailor-made bespoke options for you based on your exact requirements. Contact a member of our team today to build your perfect package.
Insert content here...