Chorizo & tomato instant noodles in a pot
Instant noodles needn't be the processed stuff. With a bit of imagination, these chorizo and tomato instant noodles in a pot are just as quick and just as super.
Prep 2mins Cook 6mins Servs 1
Put the chorizo, onions and fennel into a heatproof pot with the noodles.
Season the passata well, add the basil, and put in a small jar separately.
When ready to eat, pour boiling water over the noodles to just cover, add the passata and leave for 5-6 minutes. Stir and eat.
- 1 nest of standard, thin, quick-cook egg noodles
- About 30g chorizo, chopped
- 3-4 spring onions, finely sliced
- ½ tsp fennel seeds, lightly crushed
- 100ml tomato passata
- 3-4 shredded basil leaves
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
This recipe is taken from...
If you like this recipe, you might like the following course...
Pizza and Pasta
Pizza and Pasta, our Italian cookery course is the chance to Immerse yourself in Italian cuisine, with a day of fresh, handmade pasta and...