Spring Food Fair Terms & Conditions
Terms of Entry - Food Fair
THE POSSESSION OF A TICKET SHALL CONSTITUTE AN ACCEPTANCE BY THE HOLDER OF THE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND ADVICE DETAILED BELOW AND IMPLY AN UNDERTAKING ON THE PART OF THE HOLDER TO OBSERVE THEM.
1. These conditions should be read alongside all other statements and or directives either shown on the ticket or displayed on the premises, or River Cottage Website.
2. In the event of a breach of this contract by River Cottage (The Organisers), River Cottage shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense arising out of a breach which was not reasonably foreseeable by at the date of this contract. This includes cancellation due to extreme weather or major incident.
3. The Organisers reserve the right to refuse admission to the holder if in the reasonable opinion of the Organisers or their representatives; admission of the holder might be a risk to the safety of the audience and/or the holder and/or affect the enjoyment of the audience and/or the running of the festival.
4. We strongly advise that for your own safety you do not camp or park in laybys, fields, or private property around the site.
5. A strict zero tolerance policy to drugs (inc. legal highs) is held by the organisers of River Cottage Food Fair and will be enforced at the entrance and throughout the venue by SIA accredited security guards.
6. Please respect the farm and use the bins provided, fires are not permitted in any area and will be extinguished.
7. Any inappropriate behaviour will be warned against and the offender(s) may be asked to leave.
8. If you have any disabled access requirements, please email email@example.com . Access to facilities is subject to availability and not guaranteed. Anyone turning up on the day without making prior arrangements may not be able to access our facilities if they are full to capacity
9. No personal fires allowed on site at any time.
10. No animals will be admitted to the site other than assistance dogs for the disabled.
11. U18s must be accompanied by a ticket-holding adult.
12. No unapproved generators allowed on site.
13. During the hours of the event, vehicles on site are required to remain stationary except for those with the appropriate pass.
14. Any dangerous situations are not to be tackled by individuals but reported to the trained steward managers, security guards and first aiders.
15. Strictly no trading is allowed inside the festival site without written permission from River Cottage Limited.
16. No audio or video recorders, professional photographic equipment or laser pens will be permitted to the arena.
17. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the full, advertised bill performs this ticket is for an event and not a specific artist/band. River Cottage reserves the right to change the bill or running times without prior notice.
18. Under no circumstances will duplicate tickets be issued for lost tickets etc, keep your ticket safe.
19. Attendees consent to the photography, filming/sound recording as members of the audience, which may be used for promotional or commercial activities
20. Tickets remain the property of the Organiser until payment is received in full. Resale of any ticket is prohibited without the express permission of River Cottage. You may not re-sell or transfer any ticket if you are doing so in the course of business.
21. No tickets may be used for competitions or promotions without written permission from River Cottage.
22. Please note there are restricted capacities at any stage or attraction that is within a tent or similar structure once they reach the maximum capacities there will be no further admissions. You are not guaranteed admission to these areas.
23. It is against the law to smoke in enclosed spaces, please observe the signage around the site.
24. The organisers reserve the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the event to ensure the safe management of the site.
25. The promoters reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of entry into the River Cottage Food Fair in accordance with any new laws, legislation or internal company policies.
26. Untrained personnel must refrain from attempting to fight a fire CCTV IMAGES MAY BE MONITORED THROUGHOUT THE FESTIVAL SITE FOR PUBLIC SAFETY AND THE PREVENTION OF CRIME.