Fancy being part of our River Cottage family?
Want to learn a new skill? Get a job with food? Gain a qualification? Now is the chance to join us.
It’s back! We are now open for applications to join our award winning Young Chef Apprenticeship Scheme, to start this May.
Open to applicants aged 16-23, this life-changing opportunity will combine chef school based courses with on-the-job training across some of the South West’s top restaurants, pubs and hotels.
- Free of charge programme
- Gain valuable work experience and receive a Professional Cookery Level 2 qualification
- Guaranteed an average of 30 hours work each week
- Support and mentoring from our expert team
- 24 days of training at River Cottage HQ
- Opportunity to gain experience at our banquets, fairs and festivals
You don't need to be a whizz in the kitchen - all you need is a passion for food and we'll teach you the rest.
Simply apply today and we'll get in touch with you to work out the rest.
You can use our archive below to browse previous blog articles.